Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angha Bodhr's Tale.
Well Angha, we would help if we could but first we have to meet with the Earth Wyrde to find out how to get into Mord (the city of the dead) to rescue Symon's sweetheart.  Following that episode, we are probably going to go to hell so Kearse can forgive his father for cursing himself, Kearse's mother, and Kearse himself to never have the peace of an afterlife (just rebirth after rebirth ad naseum).  Also, we are trying to pick up clues that will help us stop the resurrection of the chained god, whose release could spell the end of all life in Erath and several adjoining planes of existence.  I know there are some quests that I forgot, but they are important and also spell the life or death of uncounted thousands.  Although running through the wilds of Nodria smashing mercenaries in the face sounds fun.  Oh yea, I have to find the true name and place of my god within the existing pantheon... he has been claiming to be the originator of all of them lately, go figure; and he won't let me stand on the street corner anymore to tell all and sundry about it.  Maybe a mercenary mash could pass as a weeks vacation for us?

Messages In This Thread
Angha Bodhr's Tale. - by Travis Cox - 03-17-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Angha Bodhr's Tale. - by frenzied67 - 03-17-2019, 11:37 PM