Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enkili Level 7
Enkili Harbhamit Pesar Al Madii Level 7 (Enkili Twicecursed)

Hit Points:  = Take average: 6+2
Proficiency Bonus= remains +3

Features: Martial Archetype Feature=  Archetype bonus- 2 maneuvers 5) Trip Attack, when I hit a creature with a weapon attack, I can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down.  I add the superiority die to the attacks damage roll, and if the target is large or smaller, it must make a strength saving throw.  On a failed save I knock the target prone.  6) Menacing Attack, When I hit a creature with a weapon attack, I can expend one superiority die to attempt to frighten the target.  I add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and the target must make a Wisdom Saving Throw.  On a failed save, it is frightened of me until the end of my next turn.

Know Your Enemy (PHB p74)
If you spend at least 1 minute observing or interacting with another creature outside combat, you can learn certain information about its capabilities compared to your own. The DM tells you if the creature is your equal, superior, or inferior in regard to two of the following characteristics of your choice:
    • Strength score
    • Dexterity score
    • Constitution score
    • Armor Class
    • Current hit points
    • Total class levels (if any)
    • Fighter class levels (if any) 
(Knowing your Enemies AC and HP is the best use of this ability!)

+1 superiority dice =  5d8’s +1d6

Question, are we going to get Wolf's wagon and mules?  Were the chest and lockboxes found in Murieb's lair in good enough shape to keep, if so Enkili would like to use them on the wagon?
If not Enkili is going to buy a covered wagon and four draft horses (60gp for wagon and 200gp total for draft horses)
4 sets of blinkers to help keep the horses manageable (4gp)[264gp tot.]
While training Enkili attempted to write letters to the High Harbhamit and his beloved Uncle Mardus, as part of the curse his pens kept breaking until Enkili gave up on writing his family.
6ink pens (12cp) {2 pens survive}
4 bedrolls, spares just in case.  (4gp)
box of 200 caltrops and 20 bags (11gp,20cp)
A grooming kit (5sp)
2 fine locks (100gp)
6 mess kits (12sp)
6 bars of soap (12cp)
50' ball of string (1sp)
6 Weaponblack (6gp)
Composite Longbow (125gp) 1d8 piercing + strength mod.  3#.  Ammunition, 180/720, Heavy, special (add strength to damage rolls but use dex to hit),2handed.
2 quivers and 40 arrows (4gp)
2 locks (20gp)
2 barrels (6gp) [542gp, 2sp, 3cp total]

Enkili would like to give 1 quiver and half his shortbow arrows to Blaylocke, the other quiver and other half of the arrows to Riardon.  He will sell his old shortbow as he will now be using the composite longbow for the forseeable future.  I am assuming Enkili spent an hour grocking with the Sainted Sword the first time they camped Wink

Downtime Activity: Since most of the lore was written long after the facts, Enkili will try to research the Sainted Sword. The Sainted Sword may not be the blade's real monicker since his ancestors disdained the art of reading and writing (with a few exceptions) until after Mahkim took the weapon back. All that is known is suspect since a huge veil of secrecy had been placed on the subject, the only facts are 1) Mahkim gave the sword to the Harbhamits to help defend the people. 2) A High Harbhamit broke the covenant with Mahkim by trying to make himself king using the sword, and the blade was taken back after this usurper had been pulled down.

Enkili Twicecursed is still figuring out what to tell Al'marihm, the poor skull that chose Enkili as his ticket home.  Ticket revoked due to unforseen Efreet connivance.

The Lament of the Twice Cursed
Words shared on the road to Anstarre

“All I have ever wanted since leaving was to return home, to see my much loved Uncle Mardus and his boyfriend Xercesus again.  I wanted to be a part of the grand parties Xercesus throws to force my uncle, the great general, to be social.  Xecesus is easily the premier chef in all of Al Madii.  I would claim that he is one of the best chefs in all Mandagar….  I am having a hard time remembering his face now, and it has not even been a year since my leaving.

“Finding the Sainted Sword was supposed to be the end of my unwanted banishment….  No, the truth is that I was never supposed to be the one to find this blade.  I was never the man of good character that the High Harbhamit and others thought me.  They would have had me stoned in a city square if they had known of my visits to the brothels I used to frequent.  I am sure that this is a trick of Murieb against Mahkim, whom he hates above all others.  My touch upon this blade must be an affront to the god of my people, and a means for that evil efreet to exact revenge on  the Harbhamit clan for being a thorn in his scheming posterior for so many centuries.

“I believe it is fated for me to fail and fall soon.  When that day comes I would have a favor of you.  I know I do not have the right to beg boons, but this is not strictly for me.  The skull of Al’marihm tasked me with delivering his remains to the Sacred Oasis far south of Al Madii in Mandagar.  Could you perform the deed I am no longer able to complete, as this is the second time a curse has stolen choice from my hands?”