Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homework addendum - notes/info.
Nay; I did not forget. I was going to instead wait and either

1) Mention him to the others, in character, during our next game session; or

2) Respect the young man's privacy and say nothing, and let it all play out and see what develops naturally.

But those are why I deliberately didn't mention Connal. Big Grin

And to back up something that frenzied67 said in the other thread -- don't worry about food/water and other such supplies. Those have already been laid in. In fact, Bahiyya and Kearse suggested/authorized extra provisions, to avoid shortage. Kearse has the Purify Food/Water spell, so can help us in case of spoilage.

I assume there is enough in the ship's stock to feed the party, too, although strictly speaking, the party is self-sufficient. Between our Ever-Bountiful Soup Kettle (feeds 6 people, 1x per day); Kearse's Heroes' Feast (1 divine breakfast of champions, 1x per day); and Bahiyya's Survival Pouch (full day's rations for up to 5 people, and/or 2 gallons of water 5x per day), the party can feed itself if needed. Plus, the Kettle (vegetable soup) and Heroes' Feast (cures disease) solve the problem of scurvy. Hurray!

Also, Thorfinn presumably still has his Everfull Mug (a gift from Bahiyya, back when), and that produces 12 ounces of water/ale/wine 3x per day, so Thorfinn can always wet his whistle.

Messages In This Thread
Homework addendum - notes/info. - by Xura - 12-03-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Homework addendum - notes/info. - by Xura - 12-04-2018, 08:14 PM