Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to do and Discuss in The Freehold
Sounds good so far!

I believe Riardon has some illusionary magics, and Blaylocke has disguise abilities. Between the two, we should be able to tackle any disguising needed.

I would like to get Hubert securely set up for his new Underground Railroad operation. Leiya will want to talk with him and confirm that he understands and accepts the dangers inherent in this role.

Leiya feels wary about trying to seek further aid from the local Melwenite people, given the usurpation we encountered during our first visit. She will want to talk with the local Tazenite folks, as they had offered their aid when we were there the first time. The Tazenites may have updates and useful info.

Leiya can use the Message spell (or is it Sending? whatever...) if needed, to contact distant allies such as Wellbourne, Jolrael's guild/that farm, Riardon's guild, or so on.

I'm interested in Lord Bercel's offer for the job in Bhell, but am not sure I/the party are ready yet.

I/Leiya are willing to go to Jolrael's lighthouse, as we are in the area anyway. Also, it would be nice to try to learn more about what Jolrael's new tattoo is about.

Leiya is willing to help Enkili scout information at the docks (or wherever), if it leads to rescuing Miri and other captured slaves. It would be wise to have her disguised or even out of sight while doing so.

In our prior Freehold thread, I advocated taking the fight to the Chained Wings and causing them damage wherever and however possible. I still feel that way.

Also, what about that wizard creature who helped us during our prior visit here? I forget its name. I'll check the notes but if we weren't told NOT to visit again, maybe we could try going there. Or, Leiya could try a Sending spell "phone call" first to see if it's okay to visit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things to do and Discuss in The Freehold - by Xura - 03-18-2023, 12:32 PM