Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivation Station
Props to Roy for channeling Kearse, above. Sadly, my own brain is a bit dulled at the moment, so I'm writing in plain, dry Tracy-English.

1a) Immediate-term goals revolve around undoing as much of Esdan's evil deeds as possible -- including finding the dryad's scarf and restoring her -- getting off of this plane and back to the "real world."

1b) After that, we have a number of mid-range tasks before us. Bahiyya has an especial interest in finding the lost journal of -- and any additional information about -- Elgin VonDrieth. This would help the girl Aurora by finding a permanent cure, but Elgin is also a personal ancestor, so any information about him is welcome (and would also be of interest to her father).

1c) Come to think of it, I have a father. Doh. I'm so used to playing orphans and such, that I forget that in this game, I actually have family and friends in distant lands. I'll see about sending a letter or messenger pigeon or something when we get out of Esdan.

2) See answer to 1B, above. However, there are several other needs on our bucket-list, too, such as finding and freeing Thorfinn's lady-friend from slavery. I'll admit that I can't recall all of the tasks. Each party-member had something come up of interest to them -- for example, Thorfinn's lady-friend; Jansaadi learned something about her father, I think; and so on.

If the party wishes to turn next to one of those tasks (instead of to the search for Elgin's journal), Bahiyya is okay with that. I myself think it would be wise to triage the task-list -- let's start by tackling the next item that's most urgent, time-wise.

3) World-building and plotline are my jam, so just about anything that gets us travelling through Erath and seeing new places, people, and things, is great. Plus also too, combat; puzzles; mysteries; plot twists; creepy haunted stuff .... it's all good. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Motivation Station - by Ravenblade - 05-09-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by frenzied67 - 05-10-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Motivation Station - by Xura - 05-14-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by frenzied67 - 05-14-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Long John - 06-03-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Charllie - 06-05-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Stephanie - 06-05-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by rimmermac - 06-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Goals and Darwin - by frenzied67 - 04-13-2017, 10:27 PM