Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivation Station
1. What short term goal or desire does your character have?

Tevya is interested in learning more about his compatriots. These people have helped him and accepted him despite not knowing exactly how he got to be in their company in the first place. (Having been freed from the goblins in that one dungeon place, and not having any memory of how he got there, or why.) He's hoping that, by aiding his friends in their endeavors (Bahiyya's Dragon riding, Jansaadi's Father [if she really cares], Thorfinn and Auroroa, maybe Symon and whatever he's doing) will allow him to regain the missing bits of his memory. Also, why was Jansaadi in the cave with him? Is there significance to that?

Sorry Kearse and Saari, Tevya just met you.

Also, he just has a general goal of furthering his druidic nature.

2. What does your character feel the party should do next (in the way of adventure or current "game hooks")?

Establishing the base seems to be the next logical step.

Then possibly finding out more about the Scarred Hand. Who are they? How did Symon escape? Did he really escape? Did they make Symon scared of snakes, or is that just inherent in his personality?

Possibly checking out my vision about my family, and seeing if they are indeed my family, or if that was just a ruse. Also, the dragon vision is really interesting. I'm not sure that actually going to that is really high on Tevya's list though, the vague memories he has of his family aren't pleasant, being as he went he druidic route instead of following in the usual gnomic tinkering footsteps of his father.

3. As a player, what type of scenarios would you like to see more of?

I like the scenarios we've had so far, I'm interested in seeing how the war will pan out. Tevya is happy travelling with everybody as long as they are happy with him being there, in the end he may learn about his lost memory.

Messages In This Thread
Motivation Station - by Ravenblade - 05-09-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by frenzied67 - 05-10-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Motivation Station - by Xura - 05-14-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by frenzied67 - 05-14-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Long John - 06-03-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Charllie - 06-05-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by Stephanie - 06-05-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Motivation Station - by rimmermac - 06-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Goals and Darwin - by frenzied67 - 04-13-2017, 10:27 PM