Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halloween Game Ideas.
#4
(09-19-2026, 09:49 AM)Xura Wrote:
Quote:How about if we were all Romans during the ancient Empire days?

But what have the Romans ever done for us?? Tongue

I am fine with all of these ideas. Maybe a little bit less so for Transformers (about which I know almost nothing); and superhero stuff (which I know can have horror elements, but it's hard for my mind to combine the two).

I am always up for WWI and WWII scenarios (or other wars and historical settings). Deadlands is fine. Traveller is fine (and I think I still have my Traveller PHB). Call of Cthulhu is always fine. Pirates are fine.

Ravenloft stuff is fine too; as John says, there are a lot of options there.

I actually used to love the old World of Darkness system and kind of miss it (Vampire, Werewolf, Changeling, Mage, etc.).

... I guess I'm not much help here, LOL.

But I will support and join in with whatever scenario the group decides.

"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places ... "
(The Picture in the House, by H.P. Lovecraft)

I too liked the World of Darkness series of games, though I never memorized the gaming system. I'm not sure if Irik likes Vampire the Masquerade though.

I can do a war themed game. Ran through a scenario against the Voles in france during The Great War (Call of Cthulu). Before Gamer's Dorkness Rising franchise, we all made 3 character sheets of the same character, and the five of us used all three of our characters and failed in the end. Great game.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Halloween Game Ideas. - by frenzied67 - 09-13-2026, 07:48 PM
RE: Halloween Game Ideas. - by Long John - 09-17-2026, 11:41 AM
RE: Halloween Game Ideas. - by Xura - 09-19-2026, 09:49 AM
RE: Halloween Game Ideas. - by frenzied67 - 09-26-2026, 02:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)