Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Requests regarding 5E Character Creation.
Regarding Enkili's lack of choices for weapons, I was wondering if we could "flavor out" the greatsword to have a Mandagar flavor?  Have the same stats as the greatsword, but say it has the shape of the shamshir (proud tiger tail) sword, just as the one pictured on Enkili's token?  We could say giving the blade its curve cost the ten gold pieces I would have been reimbursed by switching to the greatsword.  I'm sure that TSR and WOTC only included the tegha because they call it the "headsman's" sword in real life, but the evidence indicates that the Hindu culture stopped using that blade for combat almost as soon as they created it.  They could only hit someone if they were bound and strapped to an executioners block with the tegha.  The only thing nice about the tegha is that its broad ugly blade could be a canvas for etching and or inlay decorations.  Again I beg you, and this time I will sacrifice a... future cavaliers horse, or non cavaliers camel Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions and Requests regarding 5E Character Creation. - by frenzied67 - 07-26-2020, 11:20 PM