Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anstarre Nights 2: 9th-Level Boogaloo
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, kobolds nipping at your nose ...

It's Gurthos/December and we've hit Level 9 (imagine that). The question is, Now what? Some possible options:
  • Use Herbert's intel to strike at the Chained Wings in the bleak midwinter
  • Figure out what formula is needed by Jolrael's contact; acquire said formula; and take the formula to Jolrael's contact
  • Go back to Freehold and talk to Lord Barcel about his plan to hire a group to strike the Chained Wings' stronghold in Bhell
  • Go back to Freehold and hang loose, chat with Herbert, etc.
  • Head to Solare (one or two people mentioned having business there)
  • Spend a cozy winter in Anstarre relaxing and/or using the month for downtime -- including Blaylocke's quest for a better bow
  • (Insert other options here)

Lay your cards on the table and list your suggestions. All ideas welcome. Smile
(07-09-2023, 06:46 PM)Xura Wrote: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, kobolds nipping at your nose ...

It's Gurthos/December and we've hit Level 9 (imagine that). The question is, Now what? Some possible options:
  • Use Herbert's intel to strike at the Chained Wings in the bleak midwinter
  • Figure out what formula is needed by Jolrael's contact; acquire said formula; and take the formula to Jolrael's contact
  • Go back to Freehold and talk to Lord Barcel about his plan to hire a group to strike the Chained Wings' stronghold in Bhell
  • Go back to Freehold and hang loose, chat with Herbert, etc.
  • Head to Solare (one or two people mentioned having business there)
  • Spend a cozy winter in Anstarre relaxing and/or using the month for downtime -- including Blaylocke's quest for a better bow
  • (Insert other options here)

Lay your cards on the table and list your suggestions. All ideas welcome. Smile

My opinion? Alright you asked for it! Lol.
Seeing as how the Sedaran/Bhelian Border is such a short distance away from Anstarre, Enkili would like to urge the party to take out the nest of slavers. He would also like to leave a clue behind mentioning our new headquarters at the Darkwater Lighthouse. The hags might like a slaver assassin snack if the ruse is taken. "If my enemies can be pitted against my enemies, the burden of protecting my people will become lighter." - General Mardus Harbhamit Pesar Al Madii.